The most crucial APA guidelines are:
- 12 pt Times New Roman (body text and headings)
- One inch (2.54 cm) page margins
- Double line spacing
- Running head (paper page and title number)
- Ѕ inch indentation for virtually any paragraph that is new
- Together with Turnitin
- Best plagiarism checker of 2019
- Plagiarism report & percentage
- Largest plagiarism database
In place of using the APA guidelines to your document you are able to simply download the APA format template for Word.
When you look at the header of each page your are the paper title and page number. In case the paper title is more than 50 characters you should utilize a shortened version as running head. The page number should be found in the top right-hand corner. The running head is preceded by the words “Running head:” on the title page.
Running head: title page
Running head: subsequent pages
What exactly is your plagiarism score?
Compare over 60 billion web pages to your paper and 30 million publications.